The student outcomes of the orientation are:
1. Connect Integrity to the college experience.
2. Practice Integrity in the Classroom and Other Learning Spaces
3. Ensure Integrity in Assignments and Presentations
4. Exercise Integrity in Exam Writing and Other Forms of Assessment
5. Bring Integrity to the Workplace
6. Access Support Services
This Moodle-based multimedia tutorial covers the topics of academic integrity, academic misconduct, and learning supports.
In order to maximize student learning, the course as been designed to adhere to best practices in Instructional Design, in particular proven principles of cognitive and multimedia theory.
The tutorial consists of 6 units, each with its own case study that involves audio, visual, and textual information that is reinforced with interactive elements.
The tutorial includes a pre-test, 6 unit quizzes, and a post-test.
This is a pass/fail class, and all of the unit tests are repeatable. Completion time will be under 2 hours.
Enroll via PeopleSoft
Access via Moodle
Short completion time
Badge or certificate