Contacting Library Staff with General Questions Online in Real Time!
- Use the Ask Us chat box for immediate assistance during business hours.
- For more in-depth help, library staff can assist you using Blackboard Ultra - request this help through the green Ask Us chat box on the left.
Contacting Librarians for help with Citation and Research
- Contact Librarians by email to make arrangements to virtually meet over BlackBoard Ultra.
- Book an appointment with a librarian here.
Using the Digital Collection
- You can access an amazing online collection of eBooks, articles, audiobooks, videos, and more! Get in touch if you have any difficulties logging in, or check out the Online & Distance Learning guide, which has detailed information about using our services, including:
- Logging-in to access resources (off-campus)
- Need books, articles, or other materials not available at the library? You have a couple options:
- Check Google Scholar to see if the article is freely available, or
- Request the item through interlibrary loan.
- Please note that we will do our best to fill your request, but many libraries are not currently loaning items via interlibrary loan due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We thank you for your understanding.
Reserve Collection Scan on Demand Service
- The Reserve Collection includes most required textbooks for courses offered at NorQuest College. If you need a small portion of a textbook required for your course, the library can send you a scanned PDF of up to 1 chapter or article from the book. Requests are filled within 24 - 48 hours, Monday - Friday. Fill out the request form with as much information as possible and a library staff member will respond as soon as your request is ready.
- Reserve materials can be used in the library for a maximum of 3 hours.
Email Us With all Other Inquiries