Regional, online, distance, and evening students can book a 30-minute appointment online.
During your appointment, a tutor-coach will work with you using a program called Bridgit, where you can chat, speak to each other, and even share screens. We can help you with:
- Understanding course content
- Writing skills
- Reading comprehension
- Staying organized and taking notes
- Study skills and memorization strategies
- And more!
If you have any questions about booking or the services we offer, please email us at tutorial.coaching@NorQuest.ca or call us at 780.644.5864 or toll free at 1.866.534.7218.
Please note that we cannot help with the following:
- Applying for jobs - You can get employment assistance at Student Career and Employment Services.
- Award applications - For help applying for awards, please book an appointment with the Scholarships & Awards Advisor in room A125 (Heritage Tower at the Downtown Edmonton Campus), or send your quick question to email@example.com.
- Citations and referencing (MLA & APA) - You can make an appointment with the Writing Centre or drop in at the Library.
- Take-home exams, unless your instructor has indicated in writing on your assignment instructions that you can use Tutorial and Academic Coaching Services.